75% of the world’s 200 million small businesses don’t know what they’re worth. In the opinion of the Small Business Association in the U.S. (where 30 million of those SMBs are located), this is one of the two most important challenges these companies and their owners face. So why do so few organizations pursue this critical knowledge? The expense is too much. The average business valuation costs roughly $8,000. That’s out of reach for most owners. And what’s more, traditional valuations typically take many weeks, and potentially several months. Using modern technology, vast resources and efficient methodology our Business Valuations result in our work product being very comprehensive, faster, and less expensive.
What is a Business Valuation?
Business valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business. Valuation is used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to effect a sale of a business.
Why Should You Have a Business Valuation?
- When Applying for Funding
- When Buying or Selling a Business
- To Better Understand Your Business and It’s Potential
- In Order to Ensure that Your Business and Your Family are Properly Protected
- To Plan for the Future of Your Business with a Qualified Succession Plan
- To Prepare for Taxable Events Such as Gifting or Grants
- To Know the Value of Your Largest Asset in Order to Properly Plan Your Retirement
If you’re ready to get started, then we’re ready to help. Contact NACC today to learn more about our programs or to start the application process.